EnsoMOSAIC Fusion image processing software
MosaicMill offers all new EnsoMOSAIC Fusion, powerful software for orthomosaicking with ground breaking quality. EnsoMOSAIC Fusion is a full photogrammetric suite for processing images from unmanned and manned platforms. All cameras are supported from entry level UAV cameras to large format aerial cameras, thermal cameras and hyperspectral sensors - including multi-camera setups and camera combinations.
The main functionality includes:
- flexible, automatic and easy data input from any platform
- limitless weight settings for all input data
- support for multicamera oblique systems
- self calibration of multicamera systems
- support for multi- and hyperspectral images, e.g. Micasense and Rikola
- data fusion to process images from different sensor systems and camera types integrated
- advanced process quality reporting
As input EnsoMOSAIC Fusion requires:
- Images, in any common format
- GNSS coordinates stored in image headers or from any flight management system or any UAV autopilot log files
Aerial triangulation, block adjustment and point cloud generation require computing capacity for fast processing. EnsoMOSAIC Fusion utilizes distributed processing and optimizes use of all computer resources made available in local networks.
You can download a EnsoMOSAIC Fusion one-page leaflet or technical specifications containing EnsoMOSAIC detailed software functionality.