EnsoMOSAIC Cropdrone - integrated hyperspectral UAS for agriculture
EnsoMOSAIC Cropdrone is high-end UAV system developed especially for agriculture hyperspectral mapping, Quadcopter Geodrone X4L is manufactured by Videodrone and 100 % integration with HSC-2 hyperspectral camera and EnsoMOSAIC Fusion photogrammetric tools guarantee high accuracy and seamless processing chain.
Key features of Geodrone X4L:
- Width 58 cm without propellers
- Maximum payload 0.8 kg
- Take-off weight 4.0 kg
- Flight time 38 min with HSC-2 HS camera
- Wind resistance minimum 8 m/s
- Google Earth based flight planning software for win 7/8/10
- Full telemetry data
- EnsoMOSAIC Cropdrone overview
- Different options of EnsoMOSAIC Cropdrone
- Technical description of HSC-2 hyperspectral camera
- Overview of modified CIR cameras
- Optionally EnsoMOSAIC Cropdrone can be delived with modified 24 Mpix Sony a6000 CIR camera for NDVI mapping. YouTube video of NDVI work chain is presented here: NDVI survey.