EnsoMOSAIC Cropdrone - integrated hyperspectral UAS for agriculture
EnsoMOSAIC Cropdrone is high-end UAV system developed especially for agriculture hyperspectral mapping. HSC-2 hyperspectral camera is intergrated with Geodrone X4L quadcopter, designed and manufactured by Videodrone Finland.
Key features of Geodrone X4L:
- Width 58 cm without propellers
- Maximum payload 0.8 kg
- Take-off weight 4.0 kg
- Flight time 38 min with HSC-2 HS camera
- Wind resistance minimum 8 m/s
- Google Earth based flight planning
- Full telemetry data
- EnsoMOSAIC Cropdrone overview
- Technical description of HSC-2 hyperspectral camera
- Optionally EnsoMOSAIC Cropdrone can be delived with modified 24 Mpix Sony a6000 CIR camera for NDVI mapping. YouTube video of NDVI work chain is presented here: NDVI survey.